A high visibility is essential on your IT-network infrastructure!
A unified monitoring solution for your IT infrastructure
AKTIV-CARE© provides the ability to track availability and performance to ensure that all your critical business components are operational. Each site and all systems are permanently monitored. The collected status data are presented on a central overview.
- Hardware Monitoring (network, server, storage, WLAN, telephony)
- Application Monitoring (operating systems, applications, processes)
- Cloud Monitoring (applications, services, cloud-based software)
- Virtual Environments Monitoring (e.g. power consumption, temperature)
- Remote Monitoring (centralized monitoring of remote sites)
AKTIV-CARE© is already equipped with prefabricated sensors and templates for a variety of Manufacturers, operating systems and applications Cisco, DELL, HP, Juniper, SQL, NetApp, Citrix, MS Exchange, VMware, Oracle, MS Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and more.
Installation mode and functions
The installation of AKTIV-CARE© is locally or remotely. A central monitor server collects the status data of the devices and services by means of standardized protocols (for example SNMP, WMI, ICMP, HTTP) and performs the storage and evaluation of the data.
The connection of decentralized sites declined via encrypted connection to the server. An authorized access to Monitor server data is available at any time, from anywhere through an Internet browser or through free apps for mobile devices (IOS, Android, Windows Phone).
AKTIV-CARE© allows you to monitor your entire sites around the city, district, country, continent and globe.
Monitoring the utilization and availability of the IT infrastructure
- Minimizing downtime through proactive monitoring
- Instant alerting in the event of hardware and software failures
- Overloading, line errors or bandwidth bottlenecks
Flexible and individual alerting
- Custom definition of thresholds for warnings and errors as well as extensive notification functions (e-mail, SMS, push notification, execution of programs or scripts, etc.)
- Early detection of abnormalities in the IT network infrastructure
e. g. in case of cyberattacks
- Creation of individual reports (PDF, HTML) e.g. for meeting an SLA
Reduction of costs
- Support for investment decisions for hardware and software based on empirical long-term data evaluation
- Optimize the use of existing services and devices
- Easy and cost-effective entry into Unified Monitoring
- Fast and easy adaptation to IT infrastructure changes
Analysis of the internal IT infrastructure and processes, development of solutions in cooperation with the customer
Planning and execution of the installation and configuration of the server
Configuration of the devices and applications to be monitored
Staff training (administrators, users)
Complete monitoring by IDS Network Operating Centre
Standby with a predefined Service Level Agreement
Initiation of measures in the event of failure
(e.g. opening a ticket at the ISP)
Securing your hardware with the IDS SmartPACT® Service